The finals of the District 4 2022 North American Pairs (NAP) are approaching fast, and are your chance to earn Gold masterpoints and generous travel subsidies to represent District 4 in the ACBL NAP finals held at the Spring NABC, March 2023, in New Orleans.
STEP 1: Be sure you have qualified: Click Here to review the list of qualifiers (organized by Unit, and alphabetically). You may play in the Finals in any flights for which you have qualified.
STEP 2: Review dates and REGISTRATION DETAILS BELOW
IMPORTANT NOTE: ACBL COVID policy will be in effect. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination, and to wear a mask if requested at the table.
CLICK HERE For additional information about North American Pairs, including Conditions of Contest.
FLIGHT A District 4 Final is a 2-day, 4-session event held on Saturday and Sunday, October 22-23 at the North Penn Duplicate Bridge Club, 298 Wissahickon Ave, North Wales, PA 19454.
Game times are 10am and 2:30pm ET.
Pre-registration is required.
Pre-register before Oct 12 by clicking here; the fees are $60/pair/day.
FLIGHT B District 4 Final is a 1-day, 2-session event held on Saturday, October 8 at TWO locations. You may play the event at either venue:
- North Penn Duplicate Bridge Club, 298 Wissahickon Ave, North Wales, PA 19454
- First Congregational Church of Canandaigua, 58 N Main St, Canandaigua, NY 14424.
Game times are 10am and 2:30pm ET.
Pre-register before Oct 3 by clicking here; the fees are $60/pair/day.
FLIGHT C District Final is a 1-day, 2-session event, and will be played District-wide in multiple clubs as a STaC on Sunday, October 23.
Qualified players may register to compete at any of these locations. Contact the club you want to play at as early as possible to register. Each site must have a minimum of 5 full tables to conduct their NAP game.
Unit 141: Philadelphia / NJ Region
- North Wales, PA: Dave Dodgson (firstname.lastname@example.org 215-699-4932), North Penn Duplicate Bridge Club, 298 Wissahickon Dr., Suite B, North Wales, PA 19454
- King of Prussia, PA: Mark Cohen (email@example.com 610-232-2250), King of Prussia Bridge Club, 215 W. Church Road, King of Prussia PA 19406
- Jenkintown, PA: Ellen Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org 215-886-7800), Yorktown Bridge Club, 261 Old York Road, The Pavilion – Suite 102, Jenkintown, PA, 19046
- Cherry Hill, NJ: Bernadette Hennessy May (email@example.com 856-795-PLAY: 856-795-7529), South Jersey Bridge Club, Game Friendzy, 7 Carnegie Plaza, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Unit 190: Delaware Region
- Wilmington, DE: Harold Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org (302) 479-5431), Bridge Studio of Delaware, 1403 Foulk Rd, Suite 203, Wilmington, DE 19803
Unit 168: Harrisburg Region
- Harrisburg, PA: Robert Priest (email@example.com 717 379-9562), Harrisburg Bridge Club, 349 N 21st St, Camp Hill PA
Unit 112: Central NY Region
- Rochester, NY: Bruce Toder (firstname.lastname@example.org 585-223-1674), Greater Rochester Bridge Club, Perinton Community Center, Room 204C, 1350 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450
- Elmira, NY: Pat Stadelmaier (email@example.com 607-425-2442), Joan Powell Duplicate Game Elmira, 31 Grandview Ave Ext Elmira, NY 14905
Generous subsidies are available for winners to assist in travel to New Orleans to play in the NABC Finals (Flight A: Mar 8-9, 2023; Flights B&C: Mar 18-19, 2023):
- 1st place = $700/person
- 2nd place = $300/person
- 3rd place = $200/person
- 4th place (Flights B & C only)= $100/person
GOOD LUCK to all participants!